• Offers technical help to IRD/SGS venture employees for planning and delivering protected, efficient penetrating actions in Syria and in regional subject workplace places;
• Works intently with UK analytical workforce and in-country personnel to offer day by day monitoring and atmospherics of army exercise and hotspots;
• Contributes to the event and supply of security planning and coaching for IRD and SGS program employees, and contributes to the design and improvement of the SGS Program Security and Logistics Plans;
• Assists with IRD vetting of native / regional employees, grantees, potential companions and distributors to the challenge, background checks and knowledge verification;
• Manages and initiates details about threats to the SGS program from subject personnel, UK analytical and social media monitoring groups;
• Manages the day-to-day actions of in-country subject personnel from the related regional workplaces;
• Responds to ad-hoc requests for short-term technical help to this system, relating to danger administration and QA requirements and procedures of Obligation of Look after this system;
• Different duties as assigned.
• In-depth information and understanding of threats and dangers in Syria and regional battle dynamics, in addition to extremist parts, armed and/or common mobilized teams working inside/regionally.
• Prior HSE expertise managing subject personnel in delicate environments, working in numerous groups and throughout a number of areas.
• Capability to answer points and handle complicated conditions beneath strain and in a relaxed method.
• Potential to work successfully in a fast-paced, traumatic surroundings. Have to be versatile, prepared to carry out different duties and at occasions work irregular hours.
• Wonderful interpersonal and communication expertise, problem-solving and coaching talents.
• Robust spoken and written English and Arabic language talents obligatory; excellent oral and written language expertise most popular.
- Job Location:
- Amman, Jordan
- Firm Business:
- Group/Social Providers/and Nonprofit
- Firm Sort:
- Employer (Personal Sector)
- Job Position:
- Employment Sort:
- Half Time Worker
- Month-to-month Wage Vary:
- Variety of Vacancies:
- Job Ref.:
Most popular Candidate
- Profession Degree:
- Years of Expertise:
- Min: three Max: 5
- Residence Location:
- Bachelor’s diploma / larger diploma